- If it wasn't for the Saints then how many Super Bowls would Kurt Warner have played in? After losing to New Orleans in the division round, Warner's record is now 8-2 in the NFC playoffs with both losses (2000 and 2009) coming to the Saints.
- Warner did not throw a TD pass in the loss to the Saints which marks the only time in his 13 career playoff games that he failed to throw for a score.
- Reggie Bush is the first player to have both a rushing TD and a punt return TD in a single playoff game.
- Peyton Manning has thrown 16 INTs in in the playoffs since 2003. Of those 16 picks, 10 have come by just three players: Ty Law (5), Ed Reed (3), and Rodney Harrison (2).
- In his 23rd career playoff start (tied with Montana for most all-time), Brett Favre threw 4 TD passes which is the most he's ever thrown in a playoff game.
- Over the Chargers last 6 playoff games, LaDainian Tomlinson has run for just 124 yards on 47 carries (2.6 yards per carry).
- Of his 87 regular season FGAs at home, Nate Kaeding has missed 7 field goals. Of his 9 playoff FGAs at home, Kaeding has missed 6 field goals.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Interesting NFL Stats (24) Interesting NBA Stats (9) Reggie Bush (5) Age Study (4) Corey Maggette (4) NFL Busts (4) QB Rating (4) Donovan McNabb (3) Hasheem Thabeet (3) JaMarcus Russell (3) Kobe Bryant (3) LeBron James (3) NFL Catch Percentage (3) Peyton Manning (3) Wide Receivers (3) Danny Granger (2) Detroit Pistons (2) Dwight Howard (2) Fantasy Baseball (2) Indianapolis Colts (2) Joe Johnson (2) Kevin Durant (2) Marcus Camby (2) Michael Jordan (2) Mike Williams Bust (2) Monta Ellis (2) NFL Salaries (2) New Orleans Saints (2) Philip Rivers (2) Ted Ginn (2) Washington Wizards (2) Fantasy Football (1) Interesting MLB Stats (1)